Illegal Colonies Demolition

The Government Will Refund The GST If A Purchase Of An Incomplete House Is Cancelled

Apply For Regularisation Or Face Demolition Illegal Colonies Told In Gurugram

Listen To The Article According to Deputy Commissioner Nishant Kumar Yadav, illegal colonies located outside municipal areas in the city can now apply for regularisation by January 18 under the Haryana Management of Civic Amenities and Infrastructure Deficient Areas Outside Municipal Areas (Special Provisions) Act 2021. The developer or the resident’s association has to file the application. While the...

Compare listings